Join my SWAPO online community, to share your vision of a better Namibia, participate in discussion forums. Make your voice heard: Tell the nation about your views and suggestions. Make use of the web blog to share your experiences of the nineteen years of independence, and how working together we can do more.
Welcoming remarks by His Excellency Dr. Hage Geingob, President of the SWAPO Party, at the meeting of the SWAPO Party Politburo
I would like to welcome you to this important meeting of the SWAPO Party Politburo. This year, being the year of the SWAPO Party's Elective Congress, will be a year where SWAPO Party democracy will be tested. It is a year where many of our cadres will actively participate in an open campaign to..
Please lets discuss this issue by posting comments on the BLOG! Post Comment
Friday, 06 October 2017, 18:47:52
Posted by: TJATJITIRANI KANDUKIRA
We need to be truthful to each other and be honest to ourselves.
1. Saying Comrade Dr Hage Geingob have messed up the economy/finances of the country in almost 30 months sounds so irrelevant and unprofessional.
2. By-passing the party constitution sounds relevant but I am of the opinion that Swapo Party cannot be a 1 man or 2 men show as it is being portrayed by some of the comrades. What is going on right now what is being said by those who are de-campaigning against Dr Hage Geingob and his well picked slate shows know respect and sounds so clear that nobody is being or feel threatened. Why are they not speaking out loud against the by passing or trampling upon the constitution, as much as they are speaking during the on going campaigning/de-campaigning process.
These is what I personally want the delegates to understand and familiarise themselves with;
- SWAPO PARTY to BUILD on the CONTINUATION of the LEGACY.
- SWAPO PARTY to BUILD on the PARTY CULTURE and TRADITION.
- Let us learn from the BEST PRACTICES, where others are doing so well INTERNATIONALLY, imagine the way the COMMUNIST PARTY of China is grooming its leadership.
- Imagine how well CHINA is doing on the GLOBAL ECONOMY.
- We need to understand that Namibia is still learning.
- LET us stick to ONE CENTRE of POWER.
- Therefore, DEMOCRATICALLY, we need GUIDANCE (GUIDED DEMOCRACY) The FOUNDING FATHER (Nujoma) GUIDED us,the FORMER PRESIDENT (Pohamba) GUIDED us.
- Let us allow YOURS TRULY, the CHOSEN ONE Dr HAGE GEINGOB to GUIDE us.
- In the world we live in LEADERSHIP QUALITIES are so scares, therefore let us stick to those that were GROOMED GUIDED and CHOSEN by the BEST QUALITY LEADERSHIP we HAD.
Posted by: Cde: Elvin ARON
I want to encourage all SWAPO Members and Supports to be behind of our Comrade President Dr. Hage G. GEINGOB, let him and his referrer to win coming Congress, please vakwetu, We need peace, unity and stability in this Country.
Posted by: Cde Panduleni
The mighty mother party is about to be tested for once in very long time, its important to remain united and uphold the values preserved by our founding fathers.
WHERE OTHERS WAVERED
The Autobiography of The Founding Father.
Dr. Sam Shafiishuna Nujoma
SWAPO PARTY MUSIC